Makhanas, also called fox nuts, or lotus seeds, come from a plant called Euryale Fox which grows in the stagnant water of wetlands or ponds in Eastern Asia. They have been used in Chinese medicine since 3000 years and find an important place in the science of Ayurveda too.They are low in cholesterol, fat and sodium. This makes them an ideal snack to satiate those in-between meal hunger pangs.
Perfect for a health snack. Time to be happy, lovely & healthy.
- Gluten free
- High in protein
- High protein, dietary fiber, no gluten, no GMO, zero trans fat, zero cholesterol
- 100% Real nuts- good for an active lifestyle
- Lowers harmful cholesterol levels
- Rich source of omega-3, anti oxidants & vitamins, calcium, iron & magnesium
- Hearts best friend, improves cardiovascular system