Shoo pain oil is an essential oil for nerve pain relief, back and knee pain relief which resolves all the pains which our body suffers from. Specially crafted to relax tired, sore and stiff muscles, this blend of essential oils melts away fatigue and muscle or joint pain. Lightweight – designed for easy absorption. Use it on your lower back after a long day, or on aching muscles after a work-out.
HOW TO USE: Drop 3-4 Drop directly to the sore, aching muscles, and joints, and gently spread or massage.
Some Of The Key Factors Of Wogo Shoo Pain Relief Oil Are :
- The best thing about shoo pain oil is it covers the pain that is suffered over the whole body which is treated with the same oil.
- The product having nutritions of all the natural leaves which is going to overcome and heal your body pain by giving the lacking vitamins which are required in your body.
- Apply this oil properly over your pain with the appropriate quantity and do a smooth massage over the pain.
Quick-Absorb Technology For Fast Relief
Wogo Naturals Shoo Pain Oils is hydrophobic hence, it is critical to formulating lipophilic form to penetrate this barrier. Shoo pain Oil has been formulated with scientifically calibrated ‘Essential Oils’ to penetrate deeper into ‘hypodermis’ providing fast relief. Formulations developed with this technology have demonstrated penetration as quickly as 23 seconds.
Cedar Essential Oil
The health benefits of peppermint are as follows; respiratory benefits, sinus care, reduces nausea, relief from allergies, sunburn relief, relief from muscle pain, improves bloating and indigestions, helps in joint therapy.
Camphor is FDA-approved for use on the skin as a painkiller in concentrations of 3% to 11%. It is in many rub-on products for cold sores, insect stings and bites, minor burns, and hemorrhoids.
The main constituents of Eucalyptus Oil are: α-Terpineol, 1,8-cineole (Eucalyptol), α-pinene, β-pinene, Sabinene, Camphene, Limonene, p-Cymene, Camphor, Globulol, Citronellal, α-phellandrene, Aromadendrene, and Piperitone.
Sometimes referred to as cedarwood essential oil, it's sourced from the wood of the cedar tree (Cedrus atlantica). With a rich and woody aroma, cedar essential oil is said to offer a variety of benefits for mental and physical health.
Wogo Naturals Shoo Pain Oil
RELAXING MASSAGE OIL
It’s Perfect for a Relaxation Massage. Smells Divine!
- The wonderful aroma will help you relax and melt away Muscle Discomfort.
- Best massage therapy oil- you won’t find better body massage oil with beneficial ingredients like that nourishes your skin during the massage.
- Helps you achieve a more enhanced, relaxing massage and provides countless skin nutrient benefits and intensive hydration for dry skin Oriental Botanics Massage Oil is 100% natural massage oil.
Uses of Wogo Shoo Pain Oil
- Joint Pain & Knee Pain
- Upper Back & Lower Back Pain
- Muscle Pain and Spasm
- Musculoskeletal Stiffness
- Frozen Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
BREAK FREE, don’t let pain hold you back. Shoo Pain Oil is extracted from Cedar tree and is standardized to a level where it is highly effective.Shoo pain oil is documented to inhibit inflammation, specifically benefitting people suffering from pain and stiffness of the joints.
BE ACTIVE, with healthy joints. Shoo pain Oil is formulated with scientifically calibrated ‘Essential Oils’ to penetrate deeper into ‘hypodermis’ providing fast relief. Formulations developed with this Quick-Absorb Technology have demonstrated penetration as quickly as 23 seconds.
STAY FIT, protect your joints. Wogo Shoo Pain Oil can be massaged gently, thus improving blood flow to the affected area. This enhanced blood flow, along with quick absorption and deep penetration of Oil, provides faster relief. Shoo Pain Oil encourages you to overcome your limitations and keep moving.